Thursday, September 9, 2010

*We are excited to announce.....

We are Adopting!!! Excited?? Jumping up and down?? Don't worry we are exploding with excitement too!! Well let me tell you how it all came about because I am sure inquiring minds want to know more. I had always said when I was a little girl that when I grew up I wanted to adopt a child and give them a loving home to grow up in. Well after much prayer during the summer we felt so much peace and excitement building in our spirits that we knew this was forever going to change our lives.



It's so amazing how God leads you to the right people at just the right time and that's exactly what happened with us. Through my work I was able to connect with a wonderful spirit filled woman who has been working with adoptive families for a couple of years. She is a leader of a group named the C.A.L.L. They work along side the state of Arkansas and local churches to match families with children who are needing homes. After talking with her about her own adoption process I knew in my heart that this is the way we needed to go. There are several parenting classes we have to take, lots of paperwork, and many more things we have to accomplish before being able to get matched with a child but it will be so worth it in the end.



Hopefully my next couple of blogs will be about our first class, the adoption process, and many more things we are looking forward to as we start this journey. We are believing that early next year we will be introducing you to a perfect little girl that God has blessed us with!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! You'll be fantastic parents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I love you guys and glad to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SOOOOO excited!! I have ALWAYS wanted to adopt!!! :) Congrats and I know it will all go well and you will get the perfect child that God has picked out for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much!! You have no idea how much your love and support means to us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are so excited for you guys!! We can't wait either. Congratulations!!!!!

    ReplyDelete