Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Out with the old and In with the new!

Here we go again! This will be my second attempt at blogging but I figured a new year and a new me is grounds for a new blog! I am hoping it turns out better this time around. One reason I didn't enjoy it as much last time was because it didn't feel like my own. Landon basically put it together for me and I wasn't sure how to do anything! This time I did it all by myself. However, I know that will change as I do more with it.

I hope in this blog to reveal a new side of me. The real me not just someone who thinks of things to say for no purpose. I hope my journey to becoming a God fearing woman, an amazing wife, and someday a mom inspires you in some small way to be all that God has called you to be with some laughter along the way. Be blessed!

1 comment: