Thursday, February 18, 2010

On the road to fitness...


So yesterday Landon suprised me with a membership to Fitness One! I have been wanting to get back in shape for quite some time but I never seemed to get "around to it". I ran/walked on the treadmill for about 15 min. then got on the bicycle for another 10min. I will be honsest when I got home I couldn't feel my legs. It felt like I was having muscle spasm all night. When I was in my teens I played all kinds of sports so I was in tip top shape. I so want my body to get back to the place where I can see muscle instead of flab. I miss my rock hard arms and legs. I have set a goal to lose 20lbs by this summer so I can wear shorts again. I know this will be a tough goal to accomplish but I am so ready to turn the corner in this area of my life too.


I know I need to get healthy and stay that way. I thought about training for a marathon after I lose the weight because it's something I have always wanted to do but that will be another journey on down the road. I'll keep you posted on my weight loss success!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on taking the first steps!!! Tom & I are "turning the corner" in this area also. The "Daniel Fast" gave us a boost in the area of food. It showed us we can eat healthy and not worry about the scales. God is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very disciplined and I know that you will surpass your goals! Good job babe!

    ReplyDelete